Tuesday 24 November 2009

Why read this blog?

A couple of years ago I got engaged.... And this started my passion for planning our big day and making it as unique as possible. I searched for the ideal wedding invitations, but couldn’t find anything “just right”.

I decided to create my own wedding stationery and make it personal to us and therefore as unique as possible. As I have worked in the embroidery business for years, I had the idea to embroider napkins that matched the stationary, these could then also be used as favours for our guests.

I was so pleased by the finished result and I had so many compliments... And also a couple of requests by friends to do their wedding stationery and embroidered napkins.

I have now set up my own business creating beautiful monogrammed wedding stationery and matching embroidered napkins.

I have set up this blog to record our wedding stationery designs, but also, a place to share unique wedding ideas..... I love finding great table decoration, flower styles, or fabulous dress ideas and I will post them on my Unique Wedding Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment